WELCOME TO MY BLOG


hai!!! and assalamualaikum guys!!!...i'm grace from sabah.
I'm mix (malaysia and PHILIPPINES) hahahaha, take a deep breath before read my blog hahaha because it may too cheesy, CHILDISH and annoying.
love you all muahxxxx xoxo...

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"


Saturday 29 October 2011

"confusion is happening when people heard or new with my name"



Hahaha its so funny when i looked at their weird face

Bila time nak introduce ourself mesti orang akan buat muka pelik sebab nama " Mary Grace" but I'm wearing a hijab and ada pula yang boleh tanya "u Muslim kah?" hahahaha...Dengan besar hatinya saya cakap " saya muslim"...


This is the story, long time ago hahahah....

When i was a kid, my Mum remarried with Muslim (my stepfather), so i and my mum convert from Christian ( katolik) to Muslim...

I did not change my name, i don't know why they did not change it, maybe there is so many things to manage kot  hahaha...have to urus sana sini for that....

I admit that im not perfect person but i will tried to learn more and more...so,for those people especially my friends janganla rasa i annoying when i ask something about religious k...hahahah....but most of my friends memang strict bab2 agama nie.....solat sangat wajib dilakukan....terima kasih pada kawan2 (housemates) yang selalu tegur...i know they love me sebab tu selalu tegur kan kan kan... hehehehe....

Help2 me la doakan supaya saya dapat Suami Soleh (Kaya agama,kaya budi pekerti,kaya ilmu,kaya harta,kaya paras rupa semuanya la kaya hahaha demand pula!!!) dan yang paling penting boleh didik agama ... AMIN...




                                                        cehhhh gambar nie bha!!!




comel kan saya pakai tudung hahahaha (perasan!!!)\





it's annoying kan...hahaha



I like this picture so much hehehe




Nak tengok tak gambar saya time tak pakai tudung?






tekan bawah..





tekan sekali lagi...







tekan sekali lagi....



cantik kan? hehehe (joke)



kan kena tipu hahaha
mana bole tengok!!!!






My house-mates


...Doranglah yang selalu tegur and ajar saya...
i love them so much
thanks ya girls2 semua

XOXO
muahhhh

2 comments:

noorsusilawatiM said...

i love all your pic Mary...except the ugly one... hehehe....keep wearing a hijab...
that make you special n sweet as you are...
love you always...much..he3...
friend forever~~^^

Mary Grace said...

thankss ya sayang....hehhehe
love u tooooooo...
friend foreverrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!....