WELCOME TO MY BLOG


hai!!! and assalamualaikum guys!!!...i'm grace from sabah.
I'm mix (malaysia and PHILIPPINES) hahahaha, take a deep breath before read my blog hahaha because it may too cheesy, CHILDISH and annoying.
love you all muahxxxx xoxo...

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"


Monday 5 September 2011

“ Straight from my heart “


Seriously speaking, it was really hard for us to accept the fact that our parents was splitting and we can’t have a normal family like others. We have to go through things what a normal kids have to go through although we don’t know anything since we are still young but i’m lucky because i’m loved by my friends, teachers and of course i have God (ALLAH).

I can say that YES it is true that i have mom and dad but i just don’t know where I’m belong too and i can’t have them at the same time or places since they already have their own life, their own family and I’m just their past. I don’t want to filled my heart with hatred because its full of love that ready for those who are qualified for it, why should i wait for something that absolutely will not gonna happen?. I know they love me and i love them so much but they can’t do anything to protect me. From my experience, rejection is quit hard for me because it really really really hurt me.
I still remember when “someone” said to me :” Grace, its useless to think about the things that will make you sad, just be happy and move on, that’s the fate of life so, try to accept it”. I really appreciate that advices !!!! It become my strength and passion.

So, for those people that have the same crisis like me just be patient because we cant do anything to change the reality......this is life.... full of suprise and mysterious..
Just remember we have our own life and dont repeat the mistakes that our parents have done in their life.

Chills guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!......XOXO.....love u all (sorry for the grammar error hehehe)



No comments: