WELCOME TO MY BLOG


hai!!! and assalamualaikum guys!!!...i'm grace from sabah.
I'm mix (malaysia and PHILIPPINES) hahahaha, take a deep breath before read my blog hahaha because it may too cheesy, CHILDISH and annoying.
love you all muahxxxx xoxo...

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"


Sunday 12 February 2012

I’m doing my Internship in Malaysia Airlines





I’m doing my practical training in Malaysia Airlines. I don’t know why I want to do the internship here, I just want it and I love it. I was located under Engineering and Maintenance Finance; all the staffs are friendly but remember to show your respect to the leader and seniors.

Slumped into confusing and nervousness because I don’t know what to do and I have to learn more to understand the task or job given to me. Keeping asking is good but too much question make us annoying hahahaha….with muka tak malu I just ask and ask although they are busy.

The important things was I really love my building hari2 I cuci mata….penat jawab salam hahahahah….JELES tak…astagfirulalhazim betulkan niat Mary…NO JOKE NO FUN kan…gurau je…

Most of the System of MAS berubah, so existing staffs become new staffs since they need time to master the system that is why others deparment tak banyak kerja sangat.





No need “Visitior card” anymore





Part of my assignment
(Manhours checks for all aircraft)




Never regret in choosing MAS…………….








 






Expecting more in the future ….
Wish me Luck Guyssss………………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE……



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i'am Faiz. nk tau cne nk bt internship kt MAS ek? boleh bgi personal email yg incharge internship kt MAS x? please... MFABMG@gmail.com.. hope sgt2 dpt membantu..

Anonymous said...

Cmner nk wt internship kt mas?? Ley kc email x nk apply kt sape... syaifularfain@gmail.com

Mary Grace said...

Sorry bari perasan ur comment..

send ur resume kat Encik Zainuddin zzain@malaysiaairlines.com

Anonymous said...

do you knw what is the requirement??

Mary Grace said...

As far as I concern, your cgpa for the last semester must 3.3 and above, if im not mistaken la...but some of my friends got the internship in MAS although their result below 3.3...Just try it..

Anonymous said...

Hai Mary.Im Vel.I find an internship programme for four months rdy. but i haven get any programme.here its my email add:yuva_raani@yahoo.com.
please send the reply for me. i need ur help n i hope u will help me.

Anonymous said...

hai. my name is vel.i find for an internship programme. could u please recommend for me any internship programme about airlines?i hope u will help me.10q!!

Unknown said...

hai m vel. i find an internship programee.could u please recommend an internship programme for me.i hope u will help me

Anonymous said...

Hi grace. I love reads ur blog :) Grace, if u dun mind, can u give me mr.zainuddin's office number. acctually, i oredy sent my CV to mas for internship but still no feedback from them. i just wanna asking them if they receive my cv or not. thanks yeahhh :D

Anonymous said...

Hye grace..sory but i realy like to call u as grace coz i think it suits u more.. :) I will be doing my intern at mas in this coming february n i got so nervous..dont know why..but ur review about it lessen the nervousness..thanx to you..:)