WELCOME TO MY BLOG


hai!!! and assalamualaikum guys!!!...i'm grace from sabah.
I'm mix (malaysia and PHILIPPINES) hahahaha, take a deep breath before read my blog hahaha because it may too cheesy, CHILDISH and annoying.
love you all muahxxxx xoxo...

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"


Friday 15 June 2012

Mas Airlines "E&M Finance Department"

Pejam celik pejam celik macam tak percaya jak i dah abis practical, sepanjang internship banyak dugaan banyak benda yang berlaku. Alhamdullilah I done it !!!...

I got Big boss yang best and baik,she calm and powerful woman, she is the vice president of E&M Finance department (Madam Sumitha). The day before I finished my training, she sponsor Pizza and makan2 for the farewell n to treat the staffs for the stock take project. I'm happy being part of the team. Yang paling Best Our Chief Executive Officer of MAE (Mr.Azhari Mohd Dahlan) also came to the "makan".

such a lucky day for me, CEO tuuu Mary grace...Time bagi speech pun rasa nak tercabut jantung nie. They ask me to give a speech !!! ohhh God!!! in front the Big big Boss!!!!!.....shoot me!!! now..but when he said " ready Mary grace, u want to do the speech or singing?" of course la speech sirrr!!!!! hahhahaahah.

Happy gilaaaaaaaa......!!!! Then, he said " we have to change" and yess i believe that!!!......he can make a changes,all staffs can make a changes, go go go MAS Airlines!!!!!!...dont give up!!!!...

Then, time nak keluar office I nangis sebab confirm i rindu the situation and the people inside there, Izyan is my trainee mate gonna miss her..gila2 juga..cantik macm model.....i love her....!!!

Kak Shiema banyak mgajar i tentang kehidupan and i will apply the theory " dont scared of anyone, be independent and be a positive thinker"
thankss kakak..i love u...!!!

And all the people laaaaaaaaaaa.....
gonna miss u allll arggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh...

Melangkah keluar dari hangar dengan perasaan sedih........bila lagi I bole masuk sana?....

BYE2 KLIA and SUBANG officeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11



Sedihhhhhhhhhhhh.................
 

 











GONNA MISS u ALL guyssss!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: