WELCOME TO MY BLOG


hai!!! and assalamualaikum guys!!!...i'm grace from sabah.
I'm mix (malaysia and PHILIPPINES) hahahaha, take a deep breath before read my blog hahaha because it may too cheesy, CHILDISH and annoying.
love you all muahxxxx xoxo...

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"


Tuesday 28 August 2012

what happen to me????....silent without any news !!!

Aishhhh..ermm ermmm ermm
lama rasanya daku meninggalkan blog ku yg da bersarang ni hahahaha

hyeeee guyssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
menyepi selama 2 bulan hahahahaha
okay this is what happen to me through this two monthss


My first job in MYDIN..of course la  first time..got new with the environment..the people
and i can survive for 2 months only hahahaha....always outstation..memang tired but valuable bcuz i can go to many places..and meet new people hahahaha...
even saturday and sunday i  got to work bcuz "raya season" memang busy.

but at last..on August I resigned...sorry boss !!!


Very busy until got no time to online...but noww I'm back



Going back to sabah...the place where the people really love me...
now i realize how hard is the life, how difficult is the life, only my Dad n Mom love me
i cannot trust anybody anymore.


once again... i have to let "something" to go away from my life..







No comments: