WELCOME TO MY BLOG


hai!!! and assalamualaikum guys!!!...i'm grace from sabah.
I'm mix (malaysia and PHILIPPINES) hahahaha, take a deep breath before read my blog hahaha because it may too cheesy, CHILDISH and annoying.
love you all muahxxxx xoxo...

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"


Wednesday 12 December 2012

My convocation !!!!




Alhamdullilah, selepas bertungkus lumus belajar akhirnya saya berjaya mendapat segulung ijazah. Sangat2 berterima kasih dengan Allah, parents, lecturer and of course my friends. I love u all ...!!!!

Pegi with my daddy and my half-brother, yaaa my mom cant come because of pasport matter. But, she 's proud of me. Thanks God !!! 

Banyak dugaan yang saya tempuhi dalam menhabiskan study ini, dugaan yang mengajar saya erti persahabatan, kasih sayang, berdikari, kesusahan, dan mengenali orang2 yang betul2 ambil berat dan sayang akan diri saya. Walaupun pelbagai cabaran dan kesakitan yang saya hadapi, the people that always there for me was my daddy mom and my stepsiblings. Seriously, nothing can change them and nothing can help u accept your own blood. 







At KLCC ..... looking for My red High Heel !!!





TARAAA....Yaaa I got it!!!...My vincci....for convocation !!!








Pizza's San Francisco (SEAFOOD SOUP)  
Singgah jap !!!


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

      <<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

      <<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>


Taraaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!





Bachelor in Business Administration (Finance)






Thanks daddy hahaha....I love the flower n the teddy bear




Daddy kasi chocolate !!!







Jom Balik SABAH











My big Day 


Syukur Alhamdullilah...Officially Graduated...

No comments: