WELCOME TO MY BLOG


hai!!! and assalamualaikum guys!!!...i'm grace from sabah.
I'm mix (malaysia and PHILIPPINES) hahahaha, take a deep breath before read my blog hahaha because it may too cheesy, CHILDISH and annoying.
love you all muahxxxx xoxo...

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"


Friday 23 March 2012

Hari nie masak and makan kat office...pelik kan..hahahaha

Hari nie, Kak shiema ajak naik floor 4 makan dengan staff dekat department atas. Once in a week, they will cook dalam office (laundry la)....semua friendly and for ur information guys most of them da "senior2" but I like their attitude sbb friendly and they welcome us very well.

Yang best siap tukar2 pendapat dengan one of the lady about make-up hahaahhaha...nie yang best nie..masak n make-up. I respect their way in entertaining people.

First time jumpa, da bole cam I and when I'm heading down, dorang tegur pangil "Mary" terharunya hehhehehe but some of them called me "Grace" then others panggil "Mary". Kadang2 secretary big bos confused bila call I hahahaha.

Kak shiema nie one of the member of "Amway" that is why they always gathering like this sebab nak introduce new product and she is very active in this business. She is very smart in making money . salute la kakak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....she always said " beside active income u also need passive income" hihihi maybe I'm too young to think about this kakak. She always exposed me to this kind of activities and actually I quit interesting...but tengokla dulu.

Jom layan picture2 nie....












 
 kak shiema busy " present " the products.


jom makan !!!!!!!!







 

semua da abis makan, kak shiema still semangat explain about the company..salute la dengan kakak!!! semangat!!!!....Go kakak..I pray to God and wish u can achieve  all ur goals insyAllah ... 2 dah achieve kan...hihhih

No comments: