WELCOME TO MY BLOG


hai!!! and assalamualaikum guys!!!...i'm grace from sabah.
I'm mix (malaysia and PHILIPPINES) hahahaha, take a deep breath before read my blog hahaha because it may too cheesy, CHILDISH and annoying.
love you all muahxxxx xoxo...

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"


Saturday 17 March 2012

Marah betul saya...





 Rambut sama hitam tapi hati lain2. Today, I want to express my frustrated to someone nie. I thought that "anak orang kaya yg tergedik2 nak mampus n suka menunjuk2 nie only on TV's Show" rupanya tidak!!!! it really happen in front of me...and selamba jak dia cakap " u dont know this brand kah Mary?", "u know Mary I always eat that, eat this.....bla .bla..bla" arghhhhhh ....and the pain part is when we want to go somewhere to eat " u pernah makan tak Mary?" n I jawab "No,I dont know this kind of Food"...Plezzz laa if just Lamb chop tu dah berkilo2 saya makan...fikirlaaaa!!!!...agak2 la...

Mengeramkan!!!!...by the way.....if u want to adapt with ur surrounding ..plez come to ur sense of humour n not only u know everything...







No comments: