WELCOME TO MY BLOG


hai!!! and assalamualaikum guys!!!...i'm grace from sabah.
I'm mix (malaysia and PHILIPPINES) hahahaha, take a deep breath before read my blog hahaha because it may too cheesy, CHILDISH and annoying.
love you all muahxxxx xoxo...

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"


Sunday 13 May 2012

Macam -macam !!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, I got nothing to do at home n u knowlaa kan guysss weekend boring kot duduk rumah. So, since rumah sewa I dekat dgn maidin i go there laa...jalan2...(maklumla tiada duit nak beli kereta lagi) hahahhaha...i will buy it soon but after officially graduate n get job la..

Then, pilih2 barang n i noticed this one black man ikut i, di mana i pegi mesti nampak muka dia with his scary smile. ohhh okay !!! langkah ku lajukan dan directly pegi paid my things la...ohh god..he standing next of me..n the conversation started :

dia tanya " are u done?" dalam hatiku (gila kah apa org nie aku tak kerja sini or i tak scan barang pun)..selamba I ckp "not yet"...

Then he said " wait fo me, just give me 5 minutes, I pay first my things" he keep saying that for 4-5  times,
org sekeliling tgk semacam dgn i...aduiiii...terpksala i acting n i said " sorry i have to go now, my husband was waiting for me" hahaahhah....hebatnyaa aku!!!!!!!!!!!...

Then, i guess dia tak ikutla since i already told him im married kan...astaga tgk2 belakang i..dia still ikutt....i mcm org bodoh lari n sembunyi kat kedai cd,,,,,,,,betul2 la ini org hitam bikin takut....

Next time, i will never talk to "them" la....



No comments: