WELCOME TO MY BLOG


hai!!! and assalamualaikum guys!!!...i'm grace from sabah.
I'm mix (malaysia and PHILIPPINES) hahahaha, take a deep breath before read my blog hahaha because it may too cheesy, CHILDISH and annoying.
love you all muahxxxx xoxo...

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"


Saturday 21 April 2012

Jom Masuk Warehouse MAS

I will be in KLIA office 1 or 2 days in a week, I have to go to the Warehouse where the material or items for the aircraft disimpan.

U know guysss, they have to arrange the item according to the location, I have to understand the term like QUG, QVA, QIN and many morelaaa....

but yg penatnya, I have to observe them on how they count the stock, record and so on..but u knowlaaa kena berjalan seluruh warehouse yang besar giler tuuu....






ahhh ambil kauuuu grace !!!...bayangkan macm mana nak cari part number untuk specific item mcm nie???
susah kerja org physical niee


















Encik Rafar bring me to look all around the warehouse


At the end of the day..my kaki sakit gileee!!! pakaila high heel lagi masuk warehouse...padan muka!!!



Balikkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!




My new Favourite Egg Tarts in KFC....










byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!





No comments: