WELCOME TO MY BLOG


hai!!! and assalamualaikum guys!!!...i'm grace from sabah.
I'm mix (malaysia and PHILIPPINES) hahahaha, take a deep breath before read my blog hahaha because it may too cheesy, CHILDISH and annoying.
love you all muahxxxx xoxo...

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"


Sunday 24 June 2012

Always There For Your Daughter : My Daddy


Every day the whole year through,
I feel grateful you are my father.

 
You always make the effort to listen and share;
You're there whenever you're needed.

Because I know how much you care,
My problems are all defeated.
 
Dad, you are truly admired and adored,
And I hope you always know,

Your daughter's affection for you is strong,
And my love continues to grow.
 
.........
.......
....
..
..
.
.
 
Although  we're rarely to spent the time together
I know you love me dad
it's enough for me that i know you are my dad
it's enough for me that i know there is a piece of love from deep inside of your heart for me
it's enough for me when you hugs me after you hugs "them"
it's enough for me that you always be there when i need you
Dad i love you so much, i really do
For God Sake, I proud to be your daughter and I redha with this fate
Thank you for bringing me into this world.










No comments: