WELCOME TO MY BLOG


hai!!! and assalamualaikum guys!!!...i'm grace from sabah.
I'm mix (malaysia and PHILIPPINES) hahahaha, take a deep breath before read my blog hahaha because it may too cheesy, CHILDISH and annoying.
love you all muahxxxx xoxo...

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"


Tuesday 5 June 2012

single??????

are u single?....double or triple.....hahahaha
that will be the first question coming out from man when they try to approach u ..is it?

what is the point talking about it?

For me since u are single u are free to do anything, free to be friends with everyone, free to hanging out with anybody at anytimes u want.

U will know ur partner very well after 1 year, yes believe me...after 1 year the angel will transform to evil n in contra evil can be angel...that it !!!!

Well.... I have to focus on finishing my final semester, then find job, stabilize my life, form my own life, create my own future, there is a reason y god send me into this world...maybe i cant see it now..maybe god test me...and i redha for that...

No love2 more after this hahahhahhaa..iya2 laaa tu...

if tak kahwin kat dunia nie, ambil anak angkat ..then jaga!!!!!!!!!!! hahhahaahhaa

okay, being hurt? ... I'm getting use of it!!! hahahhaahhaaa

okay guyssss....crying?..dont cry...dont wasting ur valuable tears for someone that hurting u...that is life..being love..being hurt...ahhhh...apa ku merepek nie...

tak bestlaaa post sedih2 kannnnnn....whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I'm okay!!!

YES!!! I'm okay...hahaahhaa...
silly lah u MARY GRACE,......!!!!

HAHAHAHA....


No comments: