WELCOME TO MY BLOG


hai!!! and assalamualaikum guys!!!...i'm grace from sabah.
I'm mix (malaysia and PHILIPPINES) hahahaha, take a deep breath before read my blog hahaha because it may too cheesy, CHILDISH and annoying.
love you all muahxxxx xoxo...

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"


Saturday 21 April 2012

Disappointedd !!!!!!

Assalamualikum guysss,

What is going on with this world nowadays aaahh??? ....I rasa sangatla disappointed with those people outside there that like to talk about the negative part of others but they themselves did not aware that they are more worst. 

There is a situation where they need ur opinion about an issues and when u give your idea, they get mad ???.....damn is it. I know my knowledge in religious is less than them but i have my own right to correct u...

I dont like u to talk about the bad things of others religious and I dont like others talk nonsense or bad things about my religious ...is that clearrrrrrrr????

Of Course I believe Islam because I'm Muslim, Dont jump into ur assumption that I did not believe in God just because I advice u to not insulting others religious. 

Jangan mempersoalkan kepercayaan saya dengan Allah
Kerana itu antara saya dan Allah
Biar Allah yang menilai 
Kalau kita mau orang lain menghormati agama kita
Kita mesti menghormati agama mereka
Walaupun kamu mempunyai pengetahuan agama yang tinggi
Jangan sesekali memburukkan sesama sendiri
Sekian, Terima Kasih




No comments: