WELCOME TO MY BLOG


hai!!! and assalamualaikum guys!!!...i'm grace from sabah.
I'm mix (malaysia and PHILIPPINES) hahahaha, take a deep breath before read my blog hahaha because it may too cheesy, CHILDISH and annoying.
love you all muahxxxx xoxo...

" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"


Tuesday 17 April 2012

I'm so emotional....

I'm become so emotional tonight, regarding to my plan, i must sleep at 11.00 pm to get enough  rest but my tears keep dropping on my cheek ... y?

Weird is it?

I really miss daddy, my mom and my half-sibling actually 

Daddy : I love u so much n I miss u, i want to hug u, i want always be beside u but i know n realize my position in your life....I know u love me but u can't show ur love to me because u scared u will hurt them...i understand dad...like u said " grace big girl already " ...I'm going 22 years old dad...big gilr suda.....give me time to understand all of this and i will try to accept the fact...i know there is so much pain inside me n it kill me.....i just want u to love me like u love others....

Mom: u know what make me become so strong to go through this life mom?...its bcuz of u..i love u mom and i will never let anybody to hurt u anymore ... i miss u....u have me n for sure I have u.....a lot of circumstances and obstacles that we face together n I promise I will change our fate...I was born to make u happy mom...now i know y God send me to you...

Half-sibling : I love u all guyss....study hard be a useful human beings!!!....


ohhhh man ...plezz stop the tears ...arghhhh it make the mucus block my nose...arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: